planning the project: production scheduleplanning the deadline of each task
Research part1) decide on genre of a music to work with such as R an B etc..
2) look at two magazines and analyse the text/ image/ convention page layout/ language and genre
maximum 900-1000 words
section B1) write descriptio of who are the audience
2) do secondary research such as annotating the the magazine and include a screenshot.
3) write on who publish the magazines and write about these institutions
upload the work you done so far
preliminary task LSC magazine (planning)this is due on 6th october
1) produce pages from college magzine using photoship and indesign
2) create front page and content page - include origianl photography include
medicum close up of a student/ test such as coverlines/ heading date/ barcode/ price/ free(photoshop)
audience feedback and evaluation - college magazine planning1) gather audience feedback and comments of your magazine
survey monkey/ blog
1) use feedback to write evaluation
went well/ photography/ page layout etc...
2) improve on?
3) three key points of development
due on 13th october
distribution of magazine1) go to newstand look at music magazine
2) notice front covers
3) research other distribution methods - make use of other media technologies
4) take pictures and upload them - wrote findings on your blog.
5) blog findings on appropriate hyperlink submit by 17th
drafting and finalyzing house styles, drafts and layout - planning partas a group write short proposal for your magazine also
produce housesyle sheets- should include good layout/ heading/ prices/ colour / models etc...
planning about drafting house plans1) draft queation to use in your Dps/ angle
2) include who the publisher is
3) audience? produce audience profile - short video
taking photography (construction)use DSLR camera in studio
take photo and notes and blog
take 6 pictures
for each shoot in studio produce photography call sheet - should have details of location/ model/ costumes etc...
photography constructionDSLR camera take 6 pictures
produce photography call sheet- details of costume /model/ location etc...
planning drafting house stylesmake powerpoint and talk about audience/ publisher etc...
and how case studies helped me with my ideas and design
- record feedback- survey monkey
audience research task (planning)1) evaluate audience feedback
2) make any changes if you have got any negative feedback
3) show that you have made changes on your blog
music magazine (construction)indesign- content page and DPS
content page using flat plan take print screen annotate on the blog
music magazine (construction)photoshop- front cover
music magazine construction1) show rough draft of three pages to class
2) record feedback
3) proof - read/ sub edit copy
audience research - (planning and evaluation)1) gather audience feedback
2) specific strenght/ weakness
3) compare draft and plans
desktop publishing and editing music magazine ( construction)1) use photoshop for front cover / content page/ dps completed and uploaded- 30th november
music magazine constructionfeedback handed in
planning the evaluationevaluation consists of
- media product represent social groups
- how my media product develop/ challenge forms/ conventions of real media
- what kind of media institution distribute my magazine
- how i attracted audience with my magazine
- learning new technologies from developing this product
- what i feel i have learnt to represent these 7 queations i need to be creative
evaluation- produce proposal to show which technologies you will use to answer each queation
evaluationevaluation uploaded and blogged
foundation portfolioDEADLINE: everything uploaded and blogged for the examiners to mark