Air Traffic Controller

  • Personal things

    I will need to buy a car, and I can stay at home to save money for the first couple years while in college.
  • College

    I need to go to go through some programs to get this job. I will need to get out of highschool first. The first is air traffic controllers with prior experience through either the FAA or the Department of Defense as a civilian or veteran.
    Second are applicants from the general public. These applicants must have 3 years of progressively responsible full-time work experience, have completed a full 4 years of college, or a combination of both.
    In combining education and experience, 1 year of und
  • Buy own apt

    With all the savings that I have been able to save, I may start renting my own apt.
  • After college

    Once done with these education programs I will have to look for jobs. I will look local first and if I can’t find any there I will look out of state.
  • afer the job hunt

    I will have to rent an apartment so I have a place to stay and buy a car so I can get to work.