Chey's Life :)

  • My Birthday

    My Birthday
    On September 11th, 1995, I was born.
    I've been told that I looked like a little chubby mexican with an afro because I was really dark skinned, fat, and had itty bitty eyes, and my hair was pitch black and it never layed down.
  • My 1st Birthday and the day I got my puppy

    My 1st Birthday and the day I got my puppy
    On my first birthday, my parents gave me a puppy. I named her Pooka and she was a very mean puppy. I was playing with her one day and she jumped up and bit me underneath my right eye. So my uncle took her off and I threw a fit, my dad went and found her and brung her back. She bit me again and my dad took her off and I never got her back.
  • My first beach trip

    My first beach trip
    On the fourth of July in 1997, I went to Myrtle Beach.
    I spent four weeks there with my mom's side of the family.
  • Christmas in Indiana

    Christmas in Indiana
    In 1998, I went to Indiana with my mom and dad. They took me to see some of my family that I had never seen before. I was really scared because I didn't know who anyone was. My great-uncle picked me up and I smacked him in the back of the head, threw a fit and I've been scared of him ever since then because he is a big, tall man and scary looking.
  • My 4th Birthday

    My 4th Birthday
    On my 4th birthday, I got a little battery powered dirtbike. I use to ride it all the time, then I wrecked it. I've been riding dirtbikes ever since my 4th birthday. (battery powered until I was 7)
  • My cousin's 4 - wheeler accident

    My cousin's 4 - wheeler accident
    On June 11th, 2000, my cousin Kendall got in a 4-wheeler wreck. He was in a coma for 8 months, he had critical brain damage, 4 broken ribs, a broken arm, and a sprained ankle. I didn't understand any of this until I was 13. Now when I go visit him we go riding all the time, but we are very, very careful.
  • The Twin Towers and my birthday

    The Twin Towers and my birthday
    On my birthday in 2001, I was in a classroom and we were watching the news about the twin towers getting hit with airplanes. I went home and my mom and dad were watching it on the news. After it went off we went out to get a cake for my birthday.
  • Halloween

    On this day in 2002, my step-sister was born. I don't know her, I just know her name is LaShaya and she was born on Halloween.
  • My little brother

    My little brother
    On this day, my little brother Dylan was born.
  • My family's trip to Cherokee

    My family's trip to Cherokee
    On November 12th, 2004, my family went to Cherokee. We got our pictures took and bought a lot of souvenirs. I still have some of the pictures that we took up there hanging up on my wall in my bedroom.
  • My 10th Birthday in Florida

    My 10th Birthday in Florida
    On my tenth birthday my mom and dad took me to Orlando, Florida. We stayed for 2 weeks and went shopping at the stores up there. It was very fun.
  • I got a new dirtbike

    I got a new dirtbike
    On August 5th, 2006, I got a new dirtbike because my dad sold my other one. He bought me a pink and black one with the money he got out of selling the other one.
  • Fourth of July in Washburn, TN

    Fourth of July in Washburn, TN
    On the fourth of July in 2007, I spent it with my Uncles and Aunts in Washburn, Tennessee. We went up on to the top of the mountain and shot off fireworks.
  • My 11th Birthday

    My 11th Birthday
    On my 11th birthday, my dad took me up in the mountains to ride my dirtbike with my cousin Kendall.
  • Six Flags trip with 8th grade class

    Six Flags trip with 8th grade class
    On May 14th, 2009, I was in the 8th grade and we went to Six Flags for the 'end of the year' trip. We left the school at 4 a.m., I slept on the way there and when we got there it rained for about an hour or so and the teachers told us not to get on the water rides while it was raining but most of the people got on them anyway. After that we all got in trouble and couldn't ride anything for 2 hours but after that we rode pretty much all the rides there and we left at about 7 or 8. It was fun.
  • Military Ball

    At Military Ball, I danced with a lot of my friends until after midnight. After it was over 6 of my friends came and stayed the night with me and we stayed up all night long and it was on a Thursday so we had school the next day. But we were to tired to go so we faked sick and my dad let us stay home. We ate and played video games all day. It was pretty fun.
  • My Great-Grandma passed away

    On January 21st, I was at military ball having a lot of fun. My great-grandma was in UT hospital for cancer. The doctors didn't think she was going to make it because she was really old and the cancer was bad. My nana and mom were staying at the hospital with her. I got home at about 11:30 or 12 and went to bed the next morning I got up and my dad told me we had to go get my mom because grammy had passed away and we had to go to the funeral and everything.