The fall of the Roman Empire• The Roman Empire lasted around 400 years and was the most impactful lol empire at the time
• The empire fell due to it being too big to control and being overtook by barbaric neighbouring empires
• It had a total of 4.4 million km squared
•The fall of the Roman Empire led the world into the middle ages
Middle Ages beganAt circa 480 CE, the world population entered the Middle Ages. A new era of ignorance and
The Sui Dynasty Arrives• The Sui dynasty were famous for unifying China under one rule after the Period of Disunion.
• This gave the world Chinese world the idea of government
• The fall of the Sui dynasty was due to the many losses caused by the failed military campaigns against Goguryeo.
Feudalism• Feudalism becomes the dominant land system
• This specific land system benefited the king, his knights and the peasants
• Feudalism peaked at around the 12th century
The Black Death Arrives• The Black Death starts with plague infected rats, entering foreign country’s by boat
• The Black Death had killed an estimate of around 25 million people
• It killed almost a third of the population