Qiaonan Primary School

  • Start of Qiaonan

  • Qiaonan with 85 pupils

    The school, with an enrolment of 85 pupils, moved to Lorong Tai Seng when the owner sold off the previous school premises.
  • History of Qiaonan Again...

    The board accepted Derector Liang Jinhui's offer to sell his own attap house in Paya Lebar road and renovated it to become a school...

    Japanese Ocupation. The school was closed.

    The school was officially re-opened at its original site in Paya Lebar road. Mr Wang Yi hui was appointed as the principal of our school...
  • 1946!!!!

    Regisrtration of the school with the Department of Education.
  • history

    Kiau Nam School became a government- aided school.
  • 1958

    The Lorong Koo Chye Temple Committee allowed the school to temporarily convert the covered stage to makeshift classrooms to cater to the increased population of 480 pupils
  • New principal...

    Mr huang Shide was appointed as principal.
  • 1962

    An Opening Ceremony of the new building was held. the school had 15 classes and an enrolment of 566 pupils.