INTEGRATIONThe percentage of refugees that can be successfully integrated in a community shouldn't be above 5-10% of its population due to the following problems:
1. Xenophobia of the locals
2. The acquaintance between the refugees and the locals about their religion, culture, their every day life etc.
3. The two sides (locals and refugees) must have a common will of cohabitation in order for the integration to be successful
DEVELOPMENT OF ENTREPRENEURSHIPSThe kind of entrepreneurships that can be developed by the refugees can include:
1. Agricultural work
2. Domestic helpers
3.Taking care of children or patients
4. Helping with the construction of building
5. Opening a shop
6. Organizing a bazar or any other money raising event
7. If they have the opportunity to learn the greek language they will be able to deal with the professional sector
SCHOOL'S HELPMy school can help the refugees in varius ways so as to provide them with a bright future. To begin with, some parents may be suffering from their own traumatic stress reactions, which may have an impact on the child. Some families may need help with basics like shelter, medical care and so forth. These needs may overwhelm children and families. Furthermore, we can provide both the elderly and the children with the necessery education so as to help them stand on their feet again.
BENEFITS FOR THE LOCAL COMMUNITYThe locals can benefit from these 3 ways. Firstly, they can learn about the refugee's culture, their morals and customs, their every day life. Additionally, they can see the world from different points of view and even develop a different way of thinking. Secondly, there's new working and scientific staff in the area. Last but not least, since the population is rising we also face off the problem of birth deficit.