-
The Saturday March 24, 1537 came Jiménez de Quesada with his expedition celebrating the Holy Week, which began the following day.Chia used to celebrate the holy week with gold and
emeralds -
The November 15, 1593 came to town and distribution of the Oídor Chia Miguel de Ibarra , in the census found 1,753 Indians
-
The parish was erected under the patronage of Saint Lucia , whose first owner was Fray Sebastian Lanchero .
-
Cacique Bridge on the Frio River , was built in the way to Cota .
-
chia used to built a churchs the pastors
-
-
he first stone of the Chapel of Balvanera, erected the parish priest blessed Luis Alejandro Jimenez.
-
the current City Hall, the engineer hired Roberto Pachon began.
-
President Eduardo Santos and the Governor Antonio María Pradilla inaugurated the paving industry Common Bridge - Chia, first road Asphalt Cundinamarca. Now it called " Avenida Antonio Maria Pradilla " .chia used to inagurate the national Monuments
-
-
chia used to inaugurate the nationals monuments as the common bridge