Abraham Lincoln1.he abolished slavery.
2.he stop the civil war.
3.he got assassinated.
andrew johnson1.he got most of the southern states reintanded into the union.
2. black codes were appearing.
3. he help with reconstruction in the united states.
Ulysses S. Grant
- help the union won the civil war.
- help make the first transcontinental railroad.
- help create the brooklyn bridge.
Rutherford B. Hayes
- help with the compromise of 1877.
- help with the bland-allison act.
- help with an anti-chinese compromise.
James A. Garfield
- he help paved the way foe civil service reform.
- he help catch a murder.
- help fought back political corruption.
Chester A. Arthur1.he help with the pendelton civil service act.
2. he also help with the chinese exclusion.
3. he also help with the mongrel tariff of 1883.
- he help with the presidential succession act.
- he also help with the interstate commerce.
- he also help with the dawes severalty.
- he help with the dependent and disability pensions act.
- he also help with the sherman Anti-trust act.
- he also help with the sherman silver purchase act.
- he help declared war on spain.
- he also help with the open door policy.
- he also help with the godi standard act.
- he help with the monroe doctrine.
- he also help ended the russo-japanese war.
- he also help with the square deal.