We require all users of the site to respect the proprietary rights of others as part of our terms of service.
Although not every unauthorized use of copyrighted content constitutes an infringement, as a user of the site it is your responsibility to ensure that any material posted to the website does not infringe on these rights.
Intellectual property rights are often complex regimes differing from region to region, so the easiest way to do that is to only post content you have created yourself.
Reporting copyright infringing content
If you have reason to believe that content posted to our website could be infringing on the proprietary rights of others, then please report it to us.
Information required to report copyright infringement
In order for us to process your request, you will need to provide us with the following information:
- Your complete contact information (full name, mailing address and phone number)*.
- A description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed.
- A description of the content on our site that you claim infringes your copyright.
- Adequate information for us to locate and identify the alleged copyright infringing material on our site. The easiest way is by providing a URL leading directly to the allegedly infringing content.
- A declaration that:
- You believe, in good faith, that the copyrighted content hasn't been authorized or licensed by the copyright holder.
- Under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright holder, or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright holder, their agent, or the law.
- The content of your report is accurate
- Your electronic signature or physical signature.
When contacting us, please bear in mind that:
- For security reasons we can not open some types of email attachments, nor can we follow links to non-Timetoast website locations. Examples of email attachments we can not open are, but not limited to, .zip, .pdf, and Microsoft Office documents.
- We are unable to take further steps if the information required is unclear, obfuscated or incomplete. We may contact you to provide more information and we suggest you should do so where possible.
- Emails sent to us may be filtered out by automated spam detection software if they are similar in nature to emails typically considered spam.
What happens after I make a report?
When we receive a report of alleged copyright infringement we will, as a precaution, make attempts to remove the alleged copyright infringing content within a reasonable timeframe.When we remove content from our website, we also contact the person who posted it. They will, ordinarily, be given a chance to appeal its removal. Should they not appeal the removal, then the content will be removed permanently.
Content I posted to the website has been removed. What can I do?
When we receive a report of alleged copyright infringement, we will remove that content. We will also contact you to let you know that it was removed and you will have the opportunity to appeal its removal.
We may also provide you with the contact details of the copyright holder and their report, so that you can deal with them directly.
Requests to reproduce content
We are unable to provide permission to reproduce content posted to the site, such as text or images. Copyright is retained by the original copyright holder and we are only granted a license to display the content. You should contact the copyright holder directly to request permission.
Please see our terms and conditions for full and complete information on this topic.
If you wish to obtain permission to reproduce an image of the website itself, for instance an image of the timeline interface, then we may be able to offer assistance, so long as it does not include the type of content excluded above.
Send emails to .
Creator of Timetoast