Oct 30th, 1485
Henry vii crownedHenry vii was King of England and Lord of Ireland from his seizing the crown on 30th october 1485 until his death on 21 April 1509, as the first monarch of the House of Tudor.
Jun 24th, 1509
Henry viii crownedking Henry viii married
(1) Catherine of Aragon 1509-1533 Divorced
(2) Anne Boleyn 1533-1536 Beheaded
(3) Jane Seymour 1536-1537 Died
(4) Anne of Cleves 1540 Divorced
(5) Catherine Howard 1540-1542 Beheaded
(6) Catherine Parr 1543-1547 Survived
he also had three children called mary, edward and elizabeth
Feb 19th, 1547
Edward vi crownedEdward vi was the son of Henry vii
and was crowned king at the age of nine and died at 15 years old.
Oct 1st, 1553
Queen Mary i crownedmary was the son of henry viii and had a nick name called "BLOODY MARY" because she burnt loads of people.
Jan 15th, 1559
Elizabeth 1 crownedshe was the daughter of Henry viii
Through her Religious Settlement of 1559 she enforced the Protestant religion by law.
Period:Oct 30th, 1485toJan 15th, 1558
when the tudor family was crownedThe Tudor family !!!